The stories of an engineer, a stay-at-home mom, a crazy little boy and a girl who's full of spice.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sleepless in Green River

Lately I have been SO tired! I want to sleep but for some reason after Guy leaves for work every morning I just can't get back to sleep. I wish I could say that this was because I am so well rested and ready to start my day but in reality I am EXHAUSTED! I have watched more than my share of music videos and learned the most comfortable way to lay down on our new couch. The problem is that the longer I go without sleep the more forgetful and irritable I become. I think last night was the last straw for Guy even though he didn't say anything about it to me. Luckily I have been in one of those moods where I am annoyed with everyone but him (and you, of course) but that means he has had to listen to all of my venting.
I am so thankful that I have Vaughn around to keep me grounded and make me smile. This boy has a seriously funny sense of humor which he shares with me all day. Here is a picture of him after his bath one night, eating some fruit salad and watching TV. What a stud!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahaha, that's a frame-able piece of art right there.
What about naps? Have you been able to sleep during Vaughn's nap time?

Em said...

LOL that is too cute, how cute would it be to put in black and white and frame.

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

Cute crack! Maybe your melatonin is low? It helps regulate your sleep cycle. You find it in the supplements/vitamins section.

Brittany said...

I would try melatonin too.. When Mikal first left I couldn't sleep for almost a month. But melatonin really helps.