The stories of an engineer, a stay-at-home mom, a crazy little boy and a girl who's full of spice.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Carrying on Traditions

My dad grew up in New York with his best friend, Jeff. As I grew up Jeff often came to visit. He sent me pajamas every Christmas. I always called him Uncle Jeff. When I was pregnant with Vaughn I saw them and I felt like Jeff and his wife, Jan, would be like another set of grandparents for him. Lucky Vaughn! This past weekend they came to Denver and Vaughn met them for the first time. He was in love, of course!
Please note the Elmo toy in every picture. Jeff and Jan brought it to Vaughn and he has not let it go since!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

:) I love when you can tell they really like a toy - especially when it comes from someone else, so they can feel good about it.

AJ and Cindy said...

that is so cool to have an extra pair of "grandparents"! looks like you guys had a great visit!