The stories of an engineer, a stay-at-home mom, a crazy little boy and a girl who's full of spice.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bowled Over!

The other day Vaughn was feeling a little sick. He threw up while he was at a friend's house so we promptly left and came home to get him back to feeling great! When we got home I turned on some TV and gave him a bowl so that if he needed to throw up again he could.
When I handed it to him he pretended to throw up again into the bowl. At that point I was satisfied that he knew what to do with it and I figured we were good to go. A little while later he decided to go play and took his bowl with him. What a trooper, right? Less than a minute later he came back looking like this:


What a cutie pie! Luckly the sickness seemed to have passed but he spent the rest of the day enjoying the fact that I felt sorry for him. A little while later he decided that the bowl would make a good snack!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Very versatile bowl!

Karen said...

I love your stories! Keep them coming.