The stories of an engineer, a stay-at-home mom, a crazy little boy and a girl who's full of spice.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mouse in the House

As most of you know we bought a new house at the end of September. We moved in mid-October but after one week had to leave so Guy could go to a training in Louisiana. We slept in our bed the night before we left and woke up early the next morning. The bed wasn't made but I pulled the covers up so it wasn't a complete mess. We got back on a Sunday evening and had not gone in our room until we were ready for bed. I climbed into bed and was ready to cuddle up to my honey when I felt something on my leg. I screamed a little and told Guy to come check (I was too afraid to move or see what it was for myself). What do you think he found? A mouse! A computer mouse! It may not seem that weird but neither of us have ever seen this mouse before. We have never used the computer (or a mouse) in the bedroom. And it was not there when we left. Instead of getting too creeped out, Guy and I are just laughing..a lot! How strange.

3 comments:

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

It freaked Randy out when I told him the story...lol. Mayber Audrey left you a present?

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

Okay Mags, you totally have the blogging thing under control-that was a great story! It even made me squirm thinking about an actual mouse in the bed.

The Merkleys said...

That is so funny! I was freaking out for you, then you tricked me!