The stories of an engineer, a stay-at-home mom, a crazy little boy and a girl who's full of spice.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Blog

After some late nights discussing whether or not this was going to happen, G and I have decided to start blogging. Well, I guess I had a much bigger part in the decision making than he did. I will need lots of help figuring out how to do this blog thing because if I am going to have a blog it needs to look good, of course. So give me your advice on fixing it up a bit. Thanks!

5 comments:

ksteve said...

fun!

Milmonster said...

Good for you guys! Blogging is fun. A picture of the family would be great!

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

It is already cuter than mine! You'll figure it out, just use your awesome scrapbooking skills digitally!

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

WELCOME, I can't wait to hear your crazy stories!!!!

Aspen said...

I love your blog background! I'm so glad you are on the dark side now! Love ya!