The stories of an engineer, a stay-at-home mom, a crazy little boy and a girl who's full of spice.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Goodbye June...

Hello out there!!! June was so busy for us! We got our house sold and it is officially out of our hands. It was great to have the first of July roll by and not have to pay a mortgage!!! However, I won't mind paying it next month if it means we are in our house finally! I want a yard so bad!


Our final picture at our Green River, WY house!


In June we went to close on the house and saw a couple of our favorite people from Green River. I wish that I could have brought them back with us. We also spent a lot of time with my parents and Guy's brother Nathan. Nathan is 32 years old and was diagnosed with Leukemia a couple months ago. He has been staying in Denver (away from his 2 beautiful daughters; ages 5 years and 8 months) and trying to get better. He is currently undergoing his 3rd round of Chemo and we are all praying this will be the key to him being healed! We love him and his family so much so if you would keep him in your prayers we would be so thankful!


We got to spend Father's Day with Grandpa Jack!


While in Denver we visited the Butterfly Pavilion!

Rosalie is almost 8 months old!!! Can you believe it? Time has flown by. She can now successfully roll any way she wants and sit up unassisted. She loves to eat pretty much anything and smiles constantly. At the last visit to the doctor she weighed 18.9 pounds!!! She is also very tall (although I don't have the statistics) and has long beautiful hair.


Rosalie and the flamingos at the Denver Zoo!


The most beautiful ballerina!

Vaughn is growing every day too. He is getting bigger by the second. We are still working on potty training and I HATE it! I must admit that it would probably go faster and smoother if I was more interested and energetic about it. He wears underwear during the time we are at home and does fairly well. However, whenever we go anywhere else I put on a Pull-Up and it is all down hill from there. Oh well, I am just trying to be patient and give it time.


Vaughn's favorite animals...the penguins!

Scuba diver extraordinaire!

1 comment:

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big! Congrats on getting your house sold. That is always a big relief. Good luck with the potty training thing. I didn't think we would ever get there (mostly because I was the same way and not very enthusiastic). Potty training was not enjoyable to say the least, so good luck. It does get better. =)