The stories of an engineer, a stay-at-home mom, a crazy little boy and a girl who's full of spice.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Currently

I usually don't blog this type of thing but I saw it on a couple of my friend's blogs and thought I would give it a go. Often I think I should give an update on our life but don't have anything too interesting to post. Thanks to those of you who shared this too!

Reading - Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese (still on the first chapter)

Looking forward to - Rosalie's blessing this weekend and the family coming to share it with us

Stressing about - selling our house

Craving - really good seafood

Wanting - a full night's sleep and a date with Guy

Proud of myself for - cleaning and getting rid of a lot of junk

Wearing - sweats and a black long sleeve tee (pretty standard attire these days)

Avoiding - deep cleaning before the move (where do I even start?)

Sick of - the anticipation of moving

Learning - how to care for a little girl

Suffering from - stress

Struggling with - how to entertain Vaughn and take care of Rosalie

Overcoming - patience

Hoping to - sell our house fast!

Excited for - a new beginning

Relieved by - Guy

Splurging on - a Diet Cherry Coke

No comments: